Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dah dah dah...

Sometimes I get that song stuck in my head. I know it has a different name, but I also know it is by Trio. Dah dah dah...doo doo do do do dooo. Yeah yeah, I'm wacky.

So I think allergies are getting to me. I've had a headache off and on for a few days. It made my day off kinda hellish. I would prefer to think of it as allergies rather than me getting used to the climate and actually getting sick. I always got sick during winter in New York and this past winter was the first one where I didn't. We'll see...

Speaking of winter...Adam sent me pics of the first fat snowflakes in Albany, NY. I think I kinda miss the snow. Not the cold, or the shoveling, but the snowflakes themselves. Snow is pretty. And there isn't any snow here. It has been getting chill at night and in the evening. It's brisk without the threat of cold and snow coming. I like the smell.

I'm still doing pretty well with the crocheting. Sticking with it anyway. Despite the mishaps... I'm having fun with it still.

So, I'll enjoy the briskness, crochet some fun stuff and look at pics of the snow. I miss the east coast sometimes (sometimes more than others) and I wish we had some snow to look at while bundled up in a blanket and drinking hot chocolate. Does that mean I'm "snowsick?" The holidays...they are a-comin' and it's weird looking at palm trees.

No comments: