Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nagging or expectation?

So...when is something nagging? Apparently I nag. It's what I do. And before you ask, no this isn't coming from Sean. This is coming from work. Doesn't a manager have a right to ask when you punched out for your break? If you are sitting in the break room, shouldn't it be ok for the manager to ask? I mean, you weren't on the phone or in the middle of a book. Is it nagging if this happens to happen more than once? I mean, not more than once during the same break. THAT would be nagging. I guess I'm being sensitive. But it offends me that I'm apparently the ONLY one who asks, so apparently people are feeling that I'm a nag. *sigh* I just felt like bitching. I just don't understand it. It's a simple question that requires only the most basic of answers. If you don't want to be spoken to when on your break, then leave the store. Jeesh.

1 comment:

linda said...

Being responsible has never been "cool." It's a really crappy trade-off, IMHO.